Senior System Administrator
We are Melon. We are a leading web and mobile software development company. Currently we are seeking for an enthusiastic and professional System Administrator Team Lead to join our SysAdmin team.
- Resolve hardware, software, network or security issues
- Maintain and develop the IT infrastructure of the company
- Provide customer service and technical support with the company clients
- Design and follow backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures
- 4+ years of experience in system administration
- Experience in Windows Servers 2012R2/2016
- Experience in Windows 10
- Experience in Server Virtualization technologies: Hyper-V
- Experience in MS Active Directory, MS Exchange
- Experience in Database Administration (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience in Application Server Administration (IIS, Apache)
- Experience in network service area - TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Email, Web, FTP, Firewalls
- Experience in cloud services - Azure/AWS
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with PFSense
- Experience with Office365
- Experience with MS Remote Desktop Services
Computer Science, Engineering or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Work-from-home when required
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sport facilities around Bulgaria
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.