AWS DevOps Engineer
We are Melon, part of Kin + Carta – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Pristina.
At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working, and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Take active part in all stages of the software development lifecycle – analysis, estimation, documentation, developing, testing, bug fixing and support
- Work closely with both your team and the client to define, design and ship new features
- Contribute to UX decisions as well as improving the project's processes and methodologies
- Coach and guide junior developers
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 5+ years of experience in commercial iOS products
- Deep familiarity with Swift
- Good understanding of Storyboards, Xibs, Autolayout and Threading & Concurrency
- Great knowledge in interacting with iOS frameworks and implementing common design patterns, e.g.
- UIKit, data persistence, networking, concurrency, delegation, etc.
- Ability to apply common architectural approaches, e.g. MVP, MVVM, VIPER, etc.
- Deep knowledge of xCode and source control systems (git)
- Ability to write maintainable code
- Teamwork experience and good communication skills
- Great command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Excelent knowledge of AppStore Connect, Testflight and Apple Developer Console
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proven track record for successful iOS projects
- Good knowledge of Instruments
- Strong interest in mobile technologies and good understanding of the general mobile architectures, trends and new technologies
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD systems and pipelines
- Good experience with Unit and Snapshot testing
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Sense of humor
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & sports activities coverage/ Multisport cards
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Location: Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo
Team: Software Engineering