Senior Full-stack .NET/ Angular Developer
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth.
Оur team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Develop our own products
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 5+ years experience working with C#, .NET/.NET Core and Angular
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web API/RESTful services
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Excellent database knowledge and experience in MS SQL
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Knowledge of development environment, source control systems (Git, BitBucket, Azure DevOps)
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Experience in React and/or Vue
- Experience in using cloud services Azure and/or AWS
- Experience in .NET Core is a big plus
- Experience in NoSQL databases is a big plus
- Experience in TDD/BDD is a big plus
- Experience with client communication is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities and transportation
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Тhe annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Team: Software Engineering