Finance Director - CEE
We are Melon, part of Kin + Carta – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Pristina.
At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working, and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Report to the Europe CFO with timely and accurate financial information assisting with the presentation of reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- The Finance Director is the custodian of the accuracy of the consolidated monthly management accounts and statutory account packs.
- Responsible for all financial processes, systems and controls
- Ultimately responsible for all tax matters
- As a leader, the Finance Director is responsible and is expected to lead and develop all finance team members.
- Liaise with auditors (internal or external) to ensure proper compliance with all policies and regulations and the preparation of relevant audit packs.
- Liaise with plc central team and ensure full compliance with Group policies and deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Resilience in constantly changing business environments and proven ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment
- Exceptional numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience with different finance and accounting systems as well as Microsoft and Google products (e.g. Excel and Sheets)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as good leadership and management abilities
- Fully qualified ACCA / CIMA
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & sports activities coverage/ Multisport cards
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.