As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon’s team, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work with business representatives to define projects, tasks scope and deliverables
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, development and support
- Keep healthy communication with team and client
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager in software development companies and familiarity with Web, Mobile development and integrations key-concepts
- Ability to understand business domains, prepare business and functional requirements
- Good skills in preparing product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Can assess business risks, assumptions and dependencies
- Ability to create project plans and progress reports, set objectives pre-agreed with the client and ensure plan execution by all stakeholders
- Good communication skills (everything from showing empathy and being able to present your ideas clearly to resolving conflicts in a non-violent way)
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and project management tools
- Experience in managing web and mobile product projects
- Experience with Agile methodology - proven ability on breaking initiatives into epics and user stories, presenting stories to the team on Sprint Planning, scrum meetings, product demos and retrospectives with the team
- Good presentation skills
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & sports activities coverage/ Multisport cards
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about us?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Location: Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo