As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin +Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- The role of the Optimisation Consultant is to deliver across the range of services within our Data and AI Practice with a focus on insights, optimisation and experimentation. This includes managing a portfolio of tasks including running in depth quantitative & qualitative analysis to produce actionable testing roadmaps containing multiple A/B, MVT and Personalisation opportunities. This will be overseen and supported by the Senior Optimisation Consultant.
- At Melon, part of Kin + Carta Connect we want to create optimisation and experimentation roadmaps that are grounded in customer insight and potential ROI. We do not set out to run tests on colour and imagery alone but more how we can use multiple data sources to connect and optimise the entire journey from start to finish.
- You will be expected to work as part of a team alongside our Data strategists and other Data Consultants as well as with wider departments including strategy, user experience, development / engineering and client services. This role is ideally suited for someone who has 3+ years’ experience in CRO positions and is looking to develop their career working within the digital space. Ideally you will have experience running similar insight and optimisation programmes for clients in your previous role(s).
- Primarily working on one of our flagship accounts generating behavioural insights, and recommendations and building tests within the test platform.
- Client communications and presentations in tandem with client services & project management teams.
- Data analysis & actionable recommendations using a range of digital analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hotjar, Contentsquare and more.
- Compile recommendations using Google Slides, Sheets, Documents as well as PowerPoint or Excel. You should be able to tell a compelling story with data!
- Compile testing and optimisation plans using Airtable that are bespoke and prioritised to the individual client, including testing recommendations / concepts that are directly addressing the issues you may have found during analysis.
- Report accurately and efficiently on CRO test results including strong recommendations on where to go next.
- Must have a grounding in statistics and understand the value of it when pulling experiment results and recommendations.
- Delivery of A/B & MVT testing & personalisation programmes in their entirety using a variety of experimentation technologies but experience in Optimizely is preferred.
- Experience running different types of experimentation and modelling activities, not just AB testing.
- Active leadership with our optimisation technology partners.
- As required supporting internal initiatives within our Experimentation offering. Work actively with the Optimisation Director to evolve our process and ways of working when needed.
- Supporting our PR and marketing functions as required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- 3+ years experience using at least 1 of the following testing tools – Adobe Target, Google Optimize or Optimizely.
- Ability to use and mine insight from Hotjar, Contentsquare, Fullstory, Getfeedback or similar.
- Ability to carry out and build custom dashboards for your experimentation effort is desired.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and all office tools including g-suite.
- Confident and commercially minded providing you with the ability to use business insight to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Client facing experience is essential. You must be comfortable holding workshops and conducting meetings.
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Being proactive and willingness to learn and develop.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Work Policy
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities and transportation
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
About Melon, part of Kin + Carta
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
We are a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.