Conversion Rate Optimisation Developer
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon’s team, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- The role of the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Developer is to deliver highly performant experimentation activity (such as AB Tests, Personalisations and MVT). This will be overseen and supported by the Senior Optimisation Consultant.
- At Melon, part of Kin + Carta Connect we want to create optimisation and experimentation roadmaps that are grounded in customer insight and potential ROI. We do not set out to run tests on colour and imagery alone but more how we can use multiple data sources to connect and optimise the entire journey from start to finish.
- You will be expected to work as part of a team alongside our Data strategists and other Data consultants as well as with wider departments including strategy, user experience and client services. This role is ideally suited for someone who has 2+ years’ experience in similar CRO Developer positions and is looking to develop their career working within a fast paced digital agency. Ideally you will have experience working on similar insight, optimisation and experimentation programmes for clients in your previous role(s).
- Work on our Conversion Rate Optimisation based accounts where you will be responsible for building AB Tests, Personalisations and Multivariate Experiments.
- To deliver high quality, bug-free experiments to the exact specification required by each of our clients’ Consultant(s).
- Reviewing builds from other developers in the development team
- Reporting bugs promptly and accurately to all team members
- Work directly with the QA team to ensure smooth sign off of the built experiments and AB tests
- Client communications and presentations in tandem with client services & project management teams.
- Delivery of A/B & MVT testing & personalisation programmes in their entirety using a variety of experimentation technologies.
- Balanced approach of what’s right for the client vs what’s commercially right for the business
- Active leadership with our optimisation technology partners such as Optimizely.
- As required supporting internal initiatives within our Experimentation offering. Work actively with the Optimisation Director to evolve our process and ways of working when needed.
- Supporting our PR and marketing functions as required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Proficient in design software such as Figma or Sketch
- Experience in cross-browser/device testing and ensuring consistency across them all
- 2+ years experience using at least 1 of the following testing tools – Adobe Target, Google Optimize or Optimizely.
- Confident and commercially minded providing you with the ability to use business insight to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Ideally would be comfortable holding workshops and conducting meetings in relation to the experiments you are building
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Being proactive and willingness to learn and develop.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & sports activities coverage/ Multisport cards
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about us?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Location: Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo