Senior JS Automation QA Engineer
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon’s team, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with QA analysts and software developers to find efficient automation solutions
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years practical experience in JS/Typescript test automation
- Hands on automation with Playwright
- Hands on automation with Cypress
- Experience of using Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) collaboratively
- API automation expertise
- Experience in testing Microservices architecture
- Experience with Charles, Postman or similar tools
- Confidence to question and challenge from a Testing perspective
- The ability to quickly become a subject-matter expert
- Knowledge of different testing techniques, test designs, and test strategies
- Awareness of cross-platform complexities and their impact on quality
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Demonstrable initiative - you like to think outside of the box
- Ability to be adaptable and learn quickly
- Expertise in Selenium automation
- Hands on Flutter automation with Dart
- Good knowledge in Java
- Performance testing with JMeter or similar tools
- An understanding of networking principles
- An understanding of CI/CD practices
- Exposure to the larger Testing community
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & sports activities coverage/ Multisport cards
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about us?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Team: Quality Assurance