As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon’s team, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- As a UX Researcher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the user experience of our digital products and services.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct user research, analyze data, and provide actionable insights to inform product design and development decisions.
- Plan, Design Information Architecture, and conduct user research studies, including interviews, surveys, and usability testing.
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify user needs, preferences, and pain points.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to translate research findings into actionable recommendations and design improvements.
- Create user personas, journey maps, and other artifacts to communicate research insights.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop wireframes, prototypes, and interactive mockups based on user feedback and research insights.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UX research and design.
- Mandatory: German Language - fluently speaking and writing.
- Proven experience in conducting user research for digital products or services.
- Proficiency in using various research methods and tools, such as interviews, surveys, usability testing, and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate research findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision) is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is desirable.
- A portfolio or examples of past research projects demonstrating your expertise in UX research is highly recommended.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & sports activities coverage/ Multisport cards.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations.
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
About Melon, part of Kin + Carta:
We are a global digital transformation consultancy committed to building a world that works better #ForEveryone.
Our culture is people-first, informal and we aim to be internationally recognized as the best place to work. Our developers say that we are friendly and supportive. Beyond skills, we value character, common sense, and sense of humor. We appreciate potential for growth. Our 2,000+ curious minds make creative connections between people, data, and technology. Together, we devise connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of business-critical product and platforms.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focuses on people, planet, and profit. This mix attracts like-minded team members and engages clients in a unique way.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Location: Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo