We are looking for a software development professional with an eye for detail, who would consider designing, writing and running automated tests.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with QA analysts and software developers to find efficient automation solutions
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in test automation with Selenium WebDriver or similar framework
- General understanding of NUnit/JUnit or another unit testing framework
- Understanding of the main SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Familiarity with configuration management and issue tracking systems (Azure DevOps, JIRA, SVN, GIT)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and productively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Knowledge in HTML5/CSS3 will be a plus
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL will be a plus
- Knowledge of German language will be an asset
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: Skopje, Sofia
Team Size: 12 people