We are Melon – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
We are looking for a C++ developer for backend and mobile development to join us. Our team is agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Write logic for new features for backend and front-end for mobile applications
- Improve current functionality
- Fix bugs
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2+ years of experience using C++
- Strong OOP background
- Strong knowledge in Qt
- Good knowledge of Android OS
- Knowledge in Networking/Mobile protocols
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Make build systems
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Feeling comfortable working in a team
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee’s on us)
- Design patterns background
- Knowledge of XML, multithreading/concurrency, TCP sockets
- Knowledge of SQL data bases
- Experience in using Linux as development and production environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.Apply
Melon AD is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with Melon AD's policies, as well as with the GDPR Regulation.
Melon AD will process the personal data included in your CV for a period of 12 months for the purposes of recruiting for this currently vacant position or for the purpose of recruiting of personnel for future vacant positions with Melon, which positions according to Melon AD are appropriate for you in view of your education, professional qualification and experience.
You have the right to request access, correction or erasure of your personal Information at any time. You also have the right to request restriction of processing your personal data, and you may as well withdraw consent at any time.
Location: Prishtina, Skopje, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo