Our Game Server Development Team is looking for experienced C# Developer, who'll be engaged in developing and maintaining server architecture for games across different platforms.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, being nice and delivering results. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Develop server architecture for games across different platforms
- Set up and maintain servers for the games to ensure smooth operation
- Research of ways for improvement and optimization of current server architecture
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all stages of the software development lifecycle - analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Become a key member of an agile team where continuous integration and unit tests are a must
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2 years of professional experience in server architecture development
- Proficiency in .NET, C#, WCF, LINQ
- Knowledge of T-SQL/MySQL, Entity Framework, asynchronous programming, TPL
- Hands-on experience in debugging, performance/memory/MS SQL Server profiling, code review, refactoring
- Strong OOP, OOD background
- Experience in JSON, unit and integration testing
- Experience in multithreading, concurrency, multitenant architecture, design/architecture patterns
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum Methodology
- At least intermediate level of English
- Understanding of CI, Redis
- Experience in using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API
Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Access to technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime.
- Work-from-home when required.
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards, transportation & parking.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations.
- Annual team building that gathers together everyone from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje's offices.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send us your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.