Help Desk Support Technician
We are looking for a competent Help Desk Technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help Desk Technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- Interest in cross-realm (Windows/Linux) troubleshooting
- Keen interest in computer hardware, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Excellent communication skills
- Strive for quality and innovation, excellent cross-realm (users/management/TLs) communications skills
We asked 120+ people in Melon “What you love most here?”. The definite answer was:
- the Variety of Projects
- family Culture
- sincere and Open Communication b/w colleagues
- Work-from-Home when required
- Flexible Work Time
- My Team Lead (no kidding!)
We’ve managed to create – totally out of the cliché – a really calm and accommodating environment here. Sure, we have all the common jazz – co-funded sports card, additional health insurance, fruits & refreshments at the office, training policy mini-team buildings and events, annual team building that gathers together everyone from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje offices.
Melon is one of the leading software companies in Bulgaria. We are a fast-growing business and our success is based entirely on our great team. We are one of the best places to work in Bulgaria.
Our services include software development for web and mobile, graphic design, eLearning systems and content. We work primarily for IT-related companies on the US and EU markets.
Melon's SysAdmin team groups people with different technological interest and years of IT experience. We are taking care of Melon’s local and cloud multi-tech environment including on-prem, AWS, Azure and Office365 services.
Send us your CV. We will review it under full confidentiality. If you’re shortlisted, we’ll give you a call and invite you to a friendly interview over a nice cup of coffee.