We are looking for an iOS developer to join our mobile development team.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years of experience in commercial iOS products
- Deep familiarity with Swift
- Good understanding of Storyboards, Xibs, AutoLayout and Threading & Concurrency
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Foundation Kit, UI Kit, In App Purchases, Push Notifications, Cocoa pods
- Deep knowledge of xCode and Git best practices
- Well aware of how client-server applications work and experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with Database implementations for iOS (CoreData, Realm or others)
- Knowledge of AppStore Connect and TestFlight
- Ability to write maintainable code
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee’s on us)
- Experience in Objective C or C++
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proven track record for successful iOS projects
- Good knowledge of Instruments
- Strong interest in mobile technologies
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Sense of humor
Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
Flexible working hours and no overtime.
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
Work-from-home when required.
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
Co-subsidized MultiSport cards, transportation, parking.
Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychologicsl consultations.
Annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.