We are Melon, part of Kin + Carta – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
At Melon, part of Kin + Carta, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen. This is why besides your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
We are looking for a talented iOS developer to join our mobile development team in Sofia. Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join us, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Take active part in all stages of the software development lifecycle – analysis, estimation, documentation, developing, testing, bug fixing and support
- Work closely with both your team and the client to define, design and ship new features
- Contribute to UX decisions as well as improving the project's processes and methodologies
- Coach and guide junior developers
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years of experience in commercial iOS products
- Deep familiarity with Swift
- Good understanding of Storyboards, Xibs, Autolayout and Threading & Concurrency
- Experience working with different iOS frameworks such as StoreKit, UserNotifications, CoreLocation, MapKit, CoreData and others
- Deep knowledge of xCode and source control systems (git)
- Well aware of how client-server applications work and experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with different Database implementations for iOS
- Ability to write maintainable code
- Teamwork experience and good communication skills
- Great command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee’s on us)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proven track record for successful iOS projects
- Good knowledge of Instruments
- Strong interest in mobile technologies and good understanding of the general mobile architectures, trends and new technologies
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD systems and pipelines
- Good understanding of Unit testing and the value they bring
- Knowledge of AppStore Connect, Testflight and Apple Developer Console
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Sense of humour
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.Apply
Melon AD is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with Melon AD's policies, as well as with the GDPR Regulation.
Melon AD will process the personal data included in your CV for a period of 12 months for the purposes of recruiting for this currently vacant position or for the purpose of recruiting of personnel for future vacant positions with Melon, which positions according to Melon AD are appropriate for you in view of your education, professional qualification and experience.
You have the right to request access, correction or erasure of your personal Information at any time. You also have the right to request restriction of processing your personal data, and you may as well withdraw consent at any time.
Location: Skopje, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo