Junior Employee Experience Specialist
We are Melon – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
At Melon, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen. This is why besides your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to take part in building Melon’s Employee Experience, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Support the organization of events and initiatives improving employee engagement and performance
- Assist with gathering employee input on all aspects of their employee experience, suggest ideas to meet the needs and implement them together with the rest of the team
- Actively participate in implementing Melon’s employee journey strategy by ensuring we don’t miss to celebrate our colleagues’ successes and the important milestones in their lives
- Assist in the internal communication and adoption of existing policies and benefits, as well as suggesting ideas for improvements
- Contribute to our constant effort of keeping our office environment cozy and inspiring
- Help with organization of internal trainings and related analyses and reports.
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know.
We are looking for:
- Excellent people skills: listening and understanding, honest, friendly, yet assertive communication style adaptive to different personality types, using logical arguments and critical thinking, empathy, delivering on promises, being a social magnet and finding profound meaning in making people happy;
- Good organization skills, especially social events;
- Idea generation and promotion before internal and external parties;
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills: verbal, written, and presentation, both in Bulgarian and English;
- Motivation, sense of humour and can-do attitude;
- Team player.
- Full-time position with a competitive salary and opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit;
- Flexible working hours and no overtime;
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services;
- Training budget and opportunities for skills-related events, courses and certifications;
- Work-from-home, when required;
- Co-subsidized Transportation & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria;
- Refreshments and fruits at the office;
- Annual team building that gathers together teams from all offices;
- Office environment with game and relax area;
- Office library and open policy for ordering desired books and magazines;
- Mini-team buildings and other company events periodically organized throughout the year.
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.