Mid .NET Developer
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Become a key member of an Agile team where continuous integration and unit tests are a must
- Develop our own products
Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- Knowledge of MVC 5 or ASP .NET Core
- Knowledge of development environment, source control systems (Git, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, VSS, SVN)
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Knowledge of messaging/streaming-processing software (RabbitMQ, Kafka), ProtoBuf, Non-relational databases
- Knowledge of JQuery, Angular or other popular Front-End frameworks
- Experience with direct client communication is a plus
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previos experience.
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
Flexible working hours and no overtime.
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
Work-from-home when required.
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
Co-subsidized transportation & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria.
Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.