We are looking for a Project Manager to join our web development team in Sofia.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
Work with business representatives to define projects, tasks’ scope and deliverables
Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, development and support
Keep track of projects on a daily basis and report progress to project’s stakeholders
Integrate and improve Agile processes and methodology within project team
Keep healthy communication with your project manager and client
Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years of experience in managing software-related projects
- 2+ years of experience in Agile / SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of PM tools (Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Project) and setting up project workflows
- Ability to create project plans, set objectives pre-agreed with the client and ensure plan execution by all stakeholders
- Excellent English
- Technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of web software systems
- Experience with web frameworks like ASP.NET, React, Angular or Node.js
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Be autonomous with ability to manage own time effectively, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
Flexible working hours and no overtime.
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
Co-subsidized transportation & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria.
Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.