Technical Project Manager
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work with business representatives to define projects, tasks' scope and deliverables
- Take active part in all project stages - analysis, estimation, documentation, development and support
- Keep track of projects on a daily basis and report progress to project's stakeholders
- Integrate and improve Agile processes and methodology within project team
- Keep healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2+ years of experience as a technical project manager in software development companies
- Ability to understand business needs and prepare business requirements
- Good knowledge of project management tools and setting up project workflows
- Ability to create project plans, set objectives pre-agreed with the client and ensure plan execution by all stakeholders
- Excellent skills in team leadership and/or coaching of different types of technical profiles such as developers, system integrators, etc.
- Good communication skills (everything from showing empathy and beeing able to present your ideas clearly to resolving conflicts in a non-violent way)
- Excellent command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee's on us)
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET framework (WebForms and/or MVC)
- Experience using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools
- Knowledge in Front-End development using JS frameworks
- Experience with relational databases
Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime.
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
- Work-from-home when required.
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sport facilities around Bulgaria.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.