We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results, and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth. Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly, and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all stages of the project lifecycle – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing, and support
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know in a thriving environment
- 1+ years experience in software development using SharePoint-related technologies
- Familiarity with the SharePoint and Office 365 platforms, development, configuration, and administration
- Good communication skills and comfortable command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
What will give you an edge:
- Experience with SharePoint Online, MS Power platform, Office 365
- Knowledge of SPFx, PowerShell, PnP, CSOM, App Model, Modern experience
- SharePoint MS Certifications – not required but highly appreciated
- Frontend Development experience using React/TypeScript, and/or jQuery
- Knowledge of Source Control and CI/CD concepts
- Teamwork experience
Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Work-from-home when required
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.