Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are Melon - a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 18 years of outsourcing experience, 200+ passionate and motivated young professionals in development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisitions Specialist to join our team.
We are as interested in your work experience, as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon, we believe there are three key, inseparable qualities to being a good teammate, client or partner: being smart, being nice and delivering results. This is why besides your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Develop, implement, evaluate and enhance strategies and action plans for recruitment and talent acquisition processes and outcomes.
- Actively collaborate with Department Heads, Team Leads and external parties on strategic hiring topics.
- Network with employees, industry contacts, external organizations, groups, social media, universities, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain all recruitment data.
- Coordinate, maintain and continuously improve candidate experience and onboarding of new hires.
- Prepare various analyses, presentations and reports regarding recruitment and talent acquisition data.
- Organize and take active part in recruitment events.
- Represent the company’s reputation and attractiveness.
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know.
We are looking for:
- University degree in a relevant field (HR, Business Administration, Economics)
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment and talent acquisition
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of recruitment and talent acquisition practices
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills - verbal, written and presentation, both in Bulgarian and English
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Motivation, sense of humour and can-do attitude
- Being a team player
What will give you an edge:
- Previous experience in and/or understanding of the IT industry
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
Flexible working hours and no overtime
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send us your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.